Business Machines Plus has been a central Minnesota office supplies
dealership since the 1950, when Virgil Austin owned and operated
what was then called Office Supply. In 1989, Dennis and Ivy Sutton
purchased the business from Mr. Austin. With the help of the staff
and its customer base, Business Machines Plus expanded into a full
line office equipment dealership, representing companies such as
Konica, Hewlett Packard, Nobolis Computer Systems, United, and others.
In the early stages, the company was renamed to Little Falls Office
Supply. Later, the company incorporated and changed its name to
Business Machines Plus, Inc, to reflect the emphasis on machines
and the added (Plus) services offered by the staff when the customer
made a purchase.
In July 2001, the business was purchased by Michael
and Pamela Cramer. Michael has been employed with the company since
1990. The name has remained Business Machines Plus, Inc. and we
are still committed to the Plus in our name plus service, plus quality,
plus the added value we offer after the sale.